Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Review of Gojo� PROVON� FMX Moisturizing Foaming Handwash Refill

Originally submitted at Quill

General-purpose, mild formula. Cranberry fragrance. Use with PROVON� FMX dispenser #516006 (sold seperately).


Berry-scented Foam is Nice!

By spindletopper from Quitman TX on 4/4/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy On Skin, Pleasant Smell

Best Uses: Bathroom

Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented

Primary use: Business

I really like this hand-wash. The main reason I selected this type of hand soap is because it is a foamy wash. This means that the foam sticks to the hand and does not slide off on the floor or drip from the dispenser onto the counter or floor. This soap is not harsh on the hands, and this means a lot since I work with paper all day and tend to have dry hands. I also like the berry scent which is pleasant.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment