Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Review of SofPull� Hardwound Paper Towel Rolls; Brown, 1,000 Ft./Roll, 6 Rolls/Case

Originally submitted at Quill

Uniquely designed with a plugged core to work with Georgia-Pacific SofPull� mechanical towel dispensers (#59489Q). Easily dispenses 11"L towels. 100% recycled content, 40% post-consumer waste.


This Does the Job!

By spindletopper from Quitman TX on 4/4/2012

 

4out of 5

Pros: Absorbent, Good Sheet Size

Cons: Weak When Wet

Best Uses: Bathroom

Describe Yourself: Value Oriented

Primary use: Business

I purchased these for our staff restrooms as well as the patron restrooms in the lobby of our business. Obviously, I do not see "single use" as a bad thing since this is for restroom hand-drying. It is also okay that the paper is brown, because I don't think people really care if the paper is white or paper-bag colored, just as long as it dries. The rolls are long-lasting, are wound tightly on the spool. I have no complaints about the price, and will keep this item on my list of regular things to order.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment